Sunday 1 June 2008

Turning...

Well, I was going to share something really exciting but God seems to be saying "No." Rather I need to reassess my priorities. I've known for awhile that it needs to be done but I waited until I heard it from someone else and then it hit hard. (Thanks Kade.) You see, I waste a lot of my time and it's mostly wasted on the computer. As a result, I'm not accomplishing anything nor am I productive in the work God has set before me. I've been very encouraged by blogging and reading all your blogs. I've been blessed and I've learned a lot but I'm not putting any of it to practice in my life. I'm a hypocrite, making myself look like somebody that I'm not, and my walk is far from my talk. So, I must apologize and ask for everyone's forgiveness.

Chances are, I'm not going to posting as frequently as I would like to for awhile. I hope to get a post in once a week as the Lord permits, but we'll see what happens. If the Spirit lays it on your heart, please do pray for me as I continue to pray for all of you.
And part of a song.
"Heal me
Heal these eyes
Heal this heart
Heal my mind
Breathe your breath of life
Heal me
Wake my soul
From this sleep
Give me back the joy
Of when I first believed
Heal me."
-Aaron Jeoffrey, Heal Me

Until next time, God bless you richly. Your all in prayers.
"Your actions are shouting so loud I can hardly hear what you're saying."

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you did choose to obey what God told you to do. I'll pray for you.

    Meshaay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! That's not fair throwing everyone under the bus! ;) I KNOW I'm like that! Thanks!

    -Kole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I so glad that my post got through to someone. But you're not the only one with that problem. It's so easy for us to just say "Amen" and not do anything about it. Thanks.
    ~Kade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think of you often and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, we will miss your frequent posts, but if you feel that this is what God has told you to do, then by all means, it's great you have chosen to listen and obey.

    ReplyDelete