Friday 30 May 2008

Capturing Summer Greens


What better thing to do on a lazy summer evening than go on a personal photo shoot and see how many different crazy things you can come up with with just yourself and a camera. Most fun I've had all day and you're all thinking I need to get a life. We have some gorgeous maples on our yard that just get bigger every year.

So, now all of you who would like to put a face to the name...there it is.


Wow, uploading pictures takes long. And it doesn't help that accidentally keep deleting them but there's a few. Sorry, I ended up deleting more.
Well, maybe I can post some photos again sometime. I just used my brother's camera...something I would like to invest in sometime. I could really enjoy photography.

God bless you all.

4 comments:

  1. YAY! A picture of you! I've been wanting to see what you looked like for a while - it's so great to be able to put a face to the name! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pic's! I don't know if you've been on our blog for very long but if you go back into either January of Febuary you can see some of the pic's we took together at our church.

    -Kole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pictures! Keeping posting them! (which reminds me that I probably need to update mine.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to see a picture of you.

    ReplyDelete