A virtuous woman is:
- Precious; "her price is far above rubies"
- Honoured and can be trusted; "The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her" and "strength and honour are her clothing"
- Works hard; "She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens...her candle goeth not out by night...She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." and many verses in between.
- Strong; "She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms."
- Loving and wise; "She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy...She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness."
- Loves God more than anything; "Favour is deceitful and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised."
God bless each one of you as you continue to grow and seek His face.