Saturday 2 February 2008

A Few Quotes

I just found a few quotes that I had and figured I'd share them with everyone.

"Character is what you are in the dark."

Dwight L. Moody


"It is only the fear of God that can
deliver us from the fear of man."
John Witherspoon


"God cannot reveal anything to us if we have not His spirit. "
Oswald Chambers

"Our suffering is not worthy the name of
suffering. When I consider my crosses,
tribulations, and temptations, I shame myself
almost to death, thinking what are they in
comparison of the sufferings of my blessed
Savior Christ Jesus."
Martin Luther

"Don't worry about what you do not understand... Worry
about what you do understand in the Bible but do not
live by."
Corrie Ten Boom


"Any concern too small to be turned into a prayer is too small to be made into a burden."
Corrie Ten Boom

No comments:

Post a Comment