Monday 24 March 2008

Quick Update

First of all, I hope everyone had a good Easter. Our was particularly interesting when my sister had a baby on Friday. His name is Alexander James Giesbrecht. It was a good reminder of new life. Brendan liked him until he found out that he took up a lot of Mommy's time and attention (he's a real big Mama's boy). I got to really drive for the first time this weekend which I got a real kick out of. We had some close calls but I didn't hit anything (whew). Last night we went to the Gospel Express Easter Celebration in Stratford. We got home just before midnight so I had a little trouble getting up this morning but it was good. This week I'll probably be helping my sister out some and next week I start babysitting for my brother. That'll definitely be a change.

So that pretty much sums up my life right now and I hope to get a more solid post in later on this week.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a busy but wonderful week! I'm sure you're very excited to be an aunt again!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you had a good Easter and got in some driving time this weekend. Congratulations on the new baby in the family. What a special gift for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations about your sister's baby! You must be excited!

    Just to let you know, we have given you the "Blogging with a Purpose" award. You can visit our blog for the details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! How incredible is our Lord bringing new life into this World? It's truly amazing.
    It sounded like you had a wonderful Easter.
    God Bless,
    Susanna

    ReplyDelete