Thursday 27 March 2008

Blogging With a Purpose

Thank you to Sarah and Leah at Follow in His Steps for the Blogging With a Purpose Award. I would in turn like to pass the award onto Shari at Onward Christian Woman and Melodie Joy Wiebe. These are just two blogs that have been a great encouragement to me. I would also like to recognize a few others that have already received the award:

Maria Pauline~Beautiful Grace
Under Southern Skies
Emily~A Heart of Praise
Bethany~Blogging Beth

The recipients of the award are asked to nominate five other blogs with a purpose that have not yet received the award and share them on your blog. God bless!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Margaret. I feel really honored and encouraged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Margaret! I really like your blog and am glad you received this award as well. :D

    ReplyDelete