Thursday 20 March 2008

Power

Joshua 23:10
One man of you shall chase a thousand: for the LORD your God, he it is that fighteth for you, as he hath promised us.

Let this be an encouragement to all of us. We as God's children have power given to us by the Holy Spirit. The battle is not ours; it belongs to God. But God fighteth for us and is on our side and He gives His children the power to fight in the battle and run the race. We war not against flesh and blood, not in the physical realm but rather the spiritual realm and He gives the power to gain the victory. 2 Timothy 1:7 says "But God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

Psalm 86:10
Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

2 comments:

  1. Amen! What an encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant that we could email and since we live so close, it's nice to get to know fellow rebelutionaries in my area! I'd love to meet you sometime, whenever it would work out but until then we could email! If you like, of course....

    ReplyDelete