Some questions were:
1. What is faith?
2. What does it do?
3. What are some practical things we can apply to our lives?
Here are just a few things we came up with:
- "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
- Faith gives victory.
- Faith means complete sacrifice.
- Faith is not believing that God can. Faith is knowing that He will.
- Faith creates a fear of God.
- Faith leaves no room for doubt.
- Faith believes that God will provide for what He asks us to do.
- Faith moves us and takes us higher.
- Faith gives strength.
- Faith realizes that not everything God asks us to do will be logical or make sense.