Monday 1 September 2008

My Week...

I do sincerely apologize for my lack of posting lately. I had most of my week off last week, in which I spent most of reading. Yesterday, my friend Justine and I were baptized at our church. We were blessed to have several friends visiting! It was an amazing day!

Last week, God showed me His love in a very humbling way. I won't go into detail with my story, but God showed me how much He wants us to come to Him when we're hurting...that when He asks "What's wrong?" that we just come into His arms and pour out our heart to Him and allow Him to take our hurt and pain. We don't need to carry these burdens around all the time. God does not want us to carry these burdens around but cast it all on Him and find release from our bondage.

Right now, I'm being really blessed reading through Ecclesiastes and I hope to study it in more depth and share what I learn with you all. Until then, God be with you!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that I got to be there. *hugs* May the Lord bless you and guide you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful about your baptism! I trust it was a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God... I didn't realize Justine was getting baptized too...I felt bad after because I didn't say anything to her about it, but just had no idea. I am excited for her too though!
    I was blessed by you yesterday!Lets see if this will post now, keep having problems leaving comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were baptized? Congrats! I was just baptized two weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your baptism. :) You have been in my prayers.

    Maria Pauline

    ReplyDelete