Saturday 6 December 2014

What to Expect Soon

2014 is coming to an end soon and this blog hasn't seen a lot of action this year.  To be honest, I had a very hard year in many ways and I wasn't in a place to write much.  I haven't grown by leaps and bounds, and I haven't had any deep spiritual insights.  But one of my aims for the New Year is to get back to blogging regularly.

Having said that, I also want to warn my readers.  You may be disappointed.  This blog will likely look at lot different than it once did.  My content will likely drift from what I once shared.  There are several reasons for this.  Part of it is the spiritual dryness in my life, and I'm not about to paint my life as something it's not.  Part of it is because there are things I haven't written about, but they have affected my life in many ways.  I plan to venture to share about those things.  One series I had planned never made it online, and since I first planned it, it has changed a lot.  I plan to explore some different writing possibilities and some different kinds of writing.  And I came up with a resolution for 2015, that if I follow through with it, it will make for frequent blog posts.  I'm really excited about that.

I want you to know that you are reading the words of a sinner.  I'm a young woman with problems, and they only seem to increase as I get older.  It doesn't get easier.  I want to put that out there.  I'm tired of putting on an image for people and pretending I'm someone I'm not.  I love Jesus, believe in the Gospel, and the absolute truth of the Word of God.  But I have changed, and I relate to the body of Christ differently. 

Following are a few things I hope to share:
  • A school paper I connected with well
  • Stuff about books, since I hope to starting reading more
  • My IBS story
  • The Food series I was planning a long time ago, that never got written and has evolved since, because of my health
  • My 2015 resolution series
Is there anything you would like to see?  I welcome new ideas and inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate with the feeling of pretentiousness. Many times, I would quit rather than show that side of me. You are braver than many. God speed on your goals! It's a rather encouraging post, this.

    ReplyDelete