Wednesday 26 November 2008

Answering Questions

When asking for suggestions on what to post about, I got several suggestions and I will now expand on a few.

I finally have some more information on my job. As I said in my last post, I got a part-time position at a cafe in my hometown. I will simply be a counter attendant, and will be going back and forth from cash, coffee and other hot drinks, making smoothies, making sandwiches and so forth. I'm looking forward to it and know it will be a good challenge finding a proper balance between work, school, home, and a social life. This week, I'm still making preparations, making uniforms, doing some studying, cooking while I still have time, and so on.

I also got a suggestion on writing. Now, my book hasn't made any progress since the summer. It hasn't particularly been a priority as I've been getting busier with other things and I prefer reading books over trying to write one. There are a few things that I have learned about writing, though. When you write, you find out a lot about yourself. I have more than once surprised myself when I write because I guess I myself don't often expect what actually comes out. More often than not, though, I see where my line of thinking is wrong. I discover what I really believe, but I can't say I'm always pleased by what I find.

So there's another random post about not a whole lot of anything, but since I asked for suggestions, I might as well post about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment