Saturday 24 November 2007

Where Am I?

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
Isaiah 40:31

To understand this post a little better, you might want to read my previous one. It seems that I'm finally starting to see the victory from this battle over the last few weeks. Maybe, I've learned to wait and listen a lot more. It's easy to say "Why?" but if you wait and listen, you'll get an answer. From the trial that seemed to me so dreadful, I have learned so much. Most importantly, I think I've learned to ask, "Where am I?" This may sound like a very strange question to ask, and to be honest I asked it out of much confusion and emotional turmoil. To different people it will mean different things. Lately, it seems that my life is so busy and looking ahead at the next few weeks it seems so much busier and it feels like I have no time to slow down a little and figure out where I am in my walk with God. You get so busy that it is hard to know where you really are and you feel like you're at a standstill. I also find myself looking at others and thinking, "Wow, if only I was there!" Then it almost seems like you're trying to be somebody else but soon you have to ask, "Where am I?" I think it's very important to examine ourselves and see where we really are and not deceive ourselves and others into thinking that we're more than we really are.

God Bless and have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. :) It looks like you have a really nice blog, I will stop by again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete