Monday 12 April 2010

Cadia Magazine

This isn't a real post, but some awesome info. Cadia Magazine is releasing their first issue in a few weeks and I'm excited about it. If you haven't heard of Cadia, it's an online magazine for Christian girls put together by Christian girls, sent directly to your email. It will be featuring some great stuff, including a Leslie Ludy interview in the May/June issue. I encourage all you girls to check it out and subscribe. It will be a blessing to your Christian life.

(I know my blogging has been lagging behind again. Please bear with me.)

2 comments:

  1. Wow Margaret,
    Thank you for posting this! I am Charity, a staff member of Cadia Mag, and I was so excited to see it when I googled Cadia Magazine! Thank you very much... i'm so glad you're looking forward to it!
    Blessings in Christ,
    Charity
    http://www.charebear1010.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I probably should mention that Cadia is FREE. It is delivered to your inbox!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete