Wednesday 17 October 2007

And So...

Yes, I realize I haven't posted in a month. I have been busy with all sorts of things, mostly babysitting and schoolwork, but it really ties me down, especially when you're only home a few hours a day. I look forward to sharing all sorts of things as soon as I can find the time.

I was really blessed by the Family Life Seminar with the Wissmanns this last weekend. I must admit that at first I was kind of like, "This is just for couples and parents," but was soon amazed at how much I could apply to my own life. The time on Saturday night and Sunday afternoon with them was awesome, getting to know some of the girls a little more. I think many youth will agree.

Well, I still have homework to do, but keep your eyes open for another post soon! Smiles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment