Friday 31 August 2007

Well...

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been a little busier this week since I started my school work. But it's good to be doing something different for a change. I didn't really have anything in particular to share but I figured that I should post something. I did really like what we talked about at Bible study on Tuesday night though, about growth.

Going to God in prayer daily. 1 Thessalonians 5:17
Read God's Word daily. Acts 17:11
Obey God moment by moment. John 14:21
Witness for Christ in actions and words. Matthew 4:19
Trust God for every detail in your life. 1 Peter 5:7
Holy Spirit: allow Him to control and empower your daily witness. Galatians 5:16; Acts 1:8

I just thought that this was a great way how to describe how to grow in our spiritual walk. God bless!

1 comment: